About Chair Massage
Chair massage is one of the biggest innovations in the massage industry since Swedish massage was populated in North America over 150 years ago.
Chair massage is done in a specially designed massage chair with the customer seated instead of being laid down. It’s done over the clothing and is typically quite short. The focus of the service is providing healthy touch and relaxation, both of which are essential for a healthy mind and body.
Key reasons why people prefer Chair Massage
- It targets key tension areas where people need massage – the back, neck and shoulders
- It provides the type of benefit that most people want from massage – relaxation, and it feels great!
- It’s done over the clothing to save people the time and embarrassment of having to get undressed and get on a massage table
- No messy oils are used so you don’t feel slimy and your clothes don’t get stained
- It is convenient because it can be brought right into a person’s office or home
- Because it takes only 15 to 30 minutes, no longer than a coffee break, even the busiest person can find the time to use it
- It’s inexpensive – anybody can afford it
- It can be done out in the open and that makes potential customers feel safe because they can see exactly what it’s all about and who’s doing it
- Because it’s done over your clothing and often in public, any sexual associations with massage are quickly dismissed.